Template

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Look what's in my garage :-)


9:30 pm Brian texted "I'm close"
Hannah and I went outside to move the car out of the garage.
Hannah: "What are we doing mom? Why are we moving the car?"
Me:  "Not sure honey, daddy just told us to move the car."
I knew but didn't want to give it away
When Brian pulled into the driveway towing this Hannah lost it.
"YAY!  Oh my gosh! It's adorable!"
She wouldn't stop clapping her hands and jumping up and down

We spent the next 60 minutes getting the boat tour and talking about how much fun the rest of this summer is going to be.

Hannah would like to name it "Dolly"
Hailey just says "Aff-ome boat, daddy!"

Hannah is especially impressed with the huge engine and Hailey is excited to take a ride in 'the ship'.




1 comment:

Patience said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new boat Dolly! I don't know if I would call it adorable, but I would certainly call Hannah adorable for saying that!