Template

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Me booty eat me undies


Most mornings Hailey needs to be woken up.
She has always been a good sleeper and has always enjoyed going to bed at night and waking in the morning.  Rarely a fight out of her.
First thing on the agenda each morning is a trip to the bathroom to go potty.

I carry her to the bathroom and she folds in half.  Too tired to stand on her own unsupported.
I prop her up agianst me and set her up on the toilet.
When she's done, we wipe and then I stand her up again to pull her pants up- she giggles.
"Mommy, me booty eat me undies"

Sure enough I had pulled her undies up too high and her booty was getting a snack.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Look at that smile! Oh, she's a ham! Well, if her booty had to eat something, it's a good thing it was just her undies! Hilarious - the things kids say!!