Template

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 1

Hailey and Nicolas- WAY TOO CUTE!

Today was the first official day of Kari's vacation.
The boys got out their scooters that we had gotten them for Christmas. 

     

Agustin told me multiple times how cool the scooters were and how much he loved them.
Made me smile and excited that they will have something to play with outside to enjoy their new neighborhood.  All of the kids rode up and down the sidewalk.

 



Bobby and Kristin came over and Hailey was REAL excited to see her 'favorite Bobby'.


I love the way that Bobby interacts with her and it makes me smile to see her SO happy when he is around.  He has 7 neices and nephews of his own so he gets plenty of time around kids.  He assures me it's fine and that she isn't bothering him at all but I can't help but feel bad at times.  After all, she sticks to him like GLUE.

Hailey insisted on holding his hand while we went to lunch.  She turned around to tell me something and Hannah had snuck in close to Bobby.  Hailey saw this, walked in between them, pushed Hannah out of the way and assumed her position.


1 comment:

Patience said...

Um wow, I hope Kristen doesn't get jealous! Did Bobbie and Hailey PLAN to match their outfits? Or is it just how in-tune they are?! Too funny!!!