Template

Saturday, July 14, 2012

They are here!

How lucky am I that I get to type that blog post title a few times a year?!


Kari and the boys arrived today!
They will be staying until September 3rd.  Andres and family will be coming sometime in August.
 The kids picked up right where they left off this winter.

The giggles started and within minutes they were locked arm in arm.




Kas rode home with us in our car.  He sat between the two girls in the backseat. 
Me:  "Hey Kas, you ok back there?  Are you squished?"
Kas: "No, I am not squished.  I feel fine."
Hannah chimed in: "You can't be squished, you're just a little guy!"
(as she rubbed his chest- like an old guy would rub the top of a kids head messing up his/her hair)


The kids giggled and talked the WHOLE way to the Parades-Miller townhouse.
Kas:  "Who cut the cheese?"
Jennie and I burst into laughter
We all answered with a 'Not me' (Well, all but Hailey who responded with 'No me')
Kas: "I cut the cheese in the plane.  Maybe it followed me here."

We stayed up until close to 1 am.  The girls and I stayed at the townhouse with them.



1 comment:

Patience said...

THEY are lucky to be able to spend so much time visiting! I'm looking forward to the fun-filled posts that are to come!

Love the "family photos!"