Template

Monday, July 23, 2012

Pizza Pub Friday

Last Friday when we got to the cabin, our first stop was Pizza Pub.
It's turning into our 'thing'.
Here are a few pictures we took last Friday that I loved too much not to post.

Hannah, Kari and Nicolas


Hannah and Kas were playing the 'Plumber Crack' game and giggling the whole time.  I loved how he would put his arm on the back of her chair as he watched while it was her turn.



Hailey and Mommy decided we should take a picture.  We faced the camera so we could see ourselves...you can tell Hailey is looking RIGHT at herself.


I love her expression here (above)!

1 comment:

Patience said...

No caption on the tongue picture?! All I can say is, you are a brave woman! I don't know that I would kiss Violet's tongue....she does still eat odd things every so often...