Template

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This makes me jealous

Brian is leaving tomorrow to go to Detroit for work. 
This is a picture of the backpack that he has packed for his 3 day/2 night stay. 
Do you notice that there is still about 5-6 inches of room left?  
 If I were going  When I go out of town for an overnight (1) I have more than that.  Going out of town for 3 days/2 nights?  I would for sure have at least a full suitcase!  Maybe the small one but no doubt it would be jam packed.   After all, I have gotten my fair share of heavy stickers.   
REAL jealous that he can
a) know ahead of time what he will be 'in the mood' to where to only pack what he will need
b) have no worries or concern about 'what if it's cold?' or 'what if it's hot?' 
 c) do I even have to mention the shoe situation?
d) no need for a straightner, make up bag, 4-7 bottles of hair products
e)  no purse = no need for a 'back-up' purse
f)  obviously doesn't plan on changing outfits mid-day....(how do they get away with that?)

P.S. we are going to miss him

3 comments:

Karri said...

Mike is the same way and it drives me nuts!

Patience said...

I am about to leave for a four day, three night retreat. My biggest question: do I need one suitcase or two? Because, obviously, I will be dressing for every occasion. And not knowing the activity list on the retreat, I must be prepared for: 1. formal dinners, 2. bear hunting, 3. survival in the wilderness activities, 4. casual evenings and 5 impromptu concerts. (I am not sure if we will do any of these things, but it is good to be prepared.) Each of these situations requires a specific hair style and shoes. Needless to say, I have hired a caddy to follow me around the entire weekend to hand me whatever tool (clothing item) I may need.

Tammy said...

I think he needs a Thirty-one weekender bag :)