Template

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tags, hangers, and safety pins, Oh My!


Tuesday is drop off day.
The sale begins on Wednesday and lasts through Saturday.
I am NO WHERE NEAR being ready.  Surprised aren't you?!  (quiet!)

I have a habit of biting off more than I can chew and then getting so overwhelmed with my plan to work on 'projects' little by little and then never finding the time (or motivation). 
So, here I sit, 4 days before drop off trying to start getting things ready.

Stacey and family came over tonight to help me.
THANK YOU STACEY!
She was such a great help.  After all, she worked at Stuarts at the mall in high school- you know :-)  She was an expert tagger.  I love working on projects with Stacey- we balance each other out perfectly.

As I am freaking out about never-in-a-million-years being able to get this done she is don't-worry-we-will-get-it-done.  She was so helpful getting me organized and helping me figure out a place to start.  Figuring out prices and hanging items on hangers......all. night. long...

We didn't get everything done but we tagged and priced over $600 worth of items (130 total).

Instead of working like a dog until the wee hours of the nights the next few days, I decided to enroll in the Blaine/Andover sale as well.  Bought myself another weekend to get more things ready.

And the BEST part about that is that I spoke to the lady who runs the Blaine sale and she had made my consignor number the same so whatever I don't sell at Elk River I can bring to Blaine and won't need to re-tag ANYTHING! 

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Awesome...and that Stacey, I may need to borrow her ;-)