Template

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Vic's Party 2010

For the past 18 years (pretty sure that's how many) my aunt Vicki has hosted an all girl's Christmas party.
A few weeks before the party she will mail the invitation along with the instructions.

The instructions are always given in poem format and are the same each year.  Use this item (usually that is included in the envelope) and make something. 

This year the assignment was ribbon.

Being a scrapbooker and having a cabinet of ribbon to choose from, this was easy for me.  I had a lot of ideas right away and it was just a matter of putting something together.

It's always fun to see what people come up with. 


My cousin, Lee Ann, made this bag. 


Left: Santa ornament made by my sister Jennie. 
Right:  Santa in a sleigh made by my cousin Teresa.



This was an ornament made by my aunt Anita.
It was as large as it looks :-)


Left:  Placemat made by my aunt Vicki
Right:  Clipboard made by me.


Left:  Coasters made by my sister Kristin
(SUPER cool....made with curling ribbon)
Right/front:  Sucker ornament purchased by my aunt Mary


Left:  Ribbon candy Christmas tree made by my aunt Diane, with help from my dad's glue gun
Right:  Wrapped box to look like a present made by my great aunt Joanne


Christmas tree garland made by my sister Kim.

No comments: