Template

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No mom, I'm not


Tonight in the bath Hannah was drinking the bath water.
You can only do so much to try to stop it and believe me I was doing all I could while also assuring that #2 was being watched as well.
She kept laying on her belly and then opening her mouth to get a large mouthful of water.

Me:  "Hannah Elizabeth!  Stop doing that.  It is nasty and you are going to choke!'
Hannah:   mischevious smile and mouthful of water- some spit out, some swallowed
Me:  " Bean, I am serious.  Stop it."
Hannah:  cough, cough, gag, gag
Me:  "What did I tell you?  Are you ok?"
eyes watering while she catches her breath

Hannah:  "No mom, I'm not choking.  I just playing my favorite coughing game"

Little stinker.....


2 comments:

Kari said...

oh. em. geeeee!!!! hilarious. i HATE when the kids drink the bath water. GROSS!

Kari said...

This post should be called "My favorite coughing game." That is PRICEless.