Template

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Round 2


Today Brian and I hosted Christmas at our house for my side of the family.
We had homemade Money Bread, fruit salad  and mimosas for breakfast.
Then we opened gifts.

*Proud Mommy Alert*
With each present that Hannah opened she gave a personal lank you (thank you) and a hug to the gift giver.  It was so sweet to watch her react to the gifts that she opened and I was so proud that she genuinely seemed appreciative of receiving those gifts. 



Some of the gift highlights (can't possibly list them all)
Hannah:  Changing Baby Diaper, Blue Princess baby, books, clothes/jammies, games, movies (Wizard Ba Boz was a hit!), baby highchair, monkey lunch box, barbies, new backpack, Easy Bake Oven
Hailey: Peek a Boo Baby, twin babies, baby highchair, books, clothes/jammies/socks, new backpack, play microwave
Brian: iPod adapter for truck stereo, Sears gift cards, LOTS of Chicken Wild gift cards, shoes, t-shirts, new pots and pans
Amy:  clothes, gift cards, Sony Cybershot camera, necklace, purse skirt, new bag for work, an iPad



How could you not fall in love with that purse skirt???!!!  It is so cute!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm a little disturbed that I accidentally dropped that Sony camera when you passed it to me to set on the side table :-/ I thought it was your OLD point and shoot (not that it matters), but I didn't realize it was brand new, darn it! Now I feel even worse!!!!

Amy Elizabeth said...

you dropped it? didn't even know and I am sure it won't be the first time it gets dropped :-)

no harm.