Template

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Number three


My girls love babies.
This isn't the first time you have heard me say that.

Sometimes it even feels like I have three children of my own.

Meet, Emerson (we are away from Soda for now).

The bedtime routine starts with Hailey (kisses and night-nights), then Hannah (teeth brushing, potty, goodnights), and now Emerson (luckily she just needs kisses).

At least in the morning Hannah tends to Emerson.  She wakes her, feeds her, and carries her to the couch to watch TV. 

3 comments:

Kari said...

I GOTTA know where she got that name - here I have heard that name, but for boys, but otherwise I don't think I've heard it before...

Amy Elizabeth said...

I wish I could say that she made that one up on her own but she didn't. It is the new baby girl at daycare. Hannah is addicted to her.

Amy Elizabeth said...

Her newest thing with 'baby Emerson'....telling us "Mom, you want to touch her? You can but don't touch her head. Her head is fragile so you can't touch it."