Template

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Great Buddies


While the snow was falling outside, Hannah and I decided to do art projects.

Hannah:  "Mommy, can I use that glue stick?"
Me:  "I don't know honey.  I don't want you making a huge mess.  I got you some of your own glue sticks.  Maybe you should use your own."
Hannah:  "How 'bout I have a good idea.  How 'bout we both use that glue stick?  How 'bout I share with you?  How 'bout that mommy?"
Me:  "Ok, that would be fine.  You can use it but you need to use this side (pointing to the larger more kid friendly side).  OK?"
Hannah:  "Ok.  We are sharing mom, just like great buddies!"

What's with the hat?
Chloe (well, Tammy really) gave us that hat and Hannah loves it.  Brian was outside snow blowing the driveway and Hannah was wearing her hat "just in case her head gets cold while daddy is outside".

3 comments:

Kari said...

the hat is amazing.

Tammy said...

she is hilarious--love it!

Jennie said...

love it too!