Template

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Family Traditions


BY FAR my FAVORITE Christmas decoration.
So much so that when my mom wasn't paying attention one year I asked if I could have it.

This Christmas house was put up at my parents house every Christmas that I can remember.
I always loved to just sit and look at it.
I would think about the family that lived inside (there is only a light bulb in there) and think about what they were wanting for Christmas. 

Now in our house, this is the kids favorite decoration.

As you can see Hailey spends minutes (which seems like hours since she is usually on the go so much) and stare at this house.  All you hear from her is 'Ooooooohhhhh".


2 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE that decoration too!!! Always a fav, glad it's being appreciated :-)

p.s. that last pic on this post is phenomenal!!

Kari said...

this is no fair - we need to rotate that one!