Template

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Hailey Monster!


Today was Hailey's Birthday Party
We had about 30 people at our house for the party.
The weatherman had been telling us for over a week that it was going to rain all day so we didn't plan to set up the party in the garage and didn't set up the 'outdoor' toys.

It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon!

Hailey had a good time opening her presents, watching to see what was inside of each one.
Presents included:

Hannah, Mom, and Dad:  A teaching turtle light up toy
Grandma Chris:  Little People Dollhouse
Grandma and Bob:  Dress, that matches the dress that Hannah got for her Birthday
Jennie, Kim, and Kristin:  My first tea set, adorable pink sweater dress, tights, and two pair of shoes
Grandma Judy and Grandpa Denny:  A baby doll, Hailey name puzzle and Minnie movie
Jennifer, Tom, and the kids:  a gift card to make an 8 x 8 photo book, Minnie shirt and black pants
Karri, Greta, Mike, and Courtney:  Owl outfit and Mickey Mouse book
Stacey, Shane, and kids:  Little People Dollhouse
Tammy, Josh, and kids:  Pink and Brown Plaid vest and Gap shirt
Grandma Joyce and Don:  My Pal Violet

(I hope I didn't forget anyone or anything...that was from my memory)



Hailey especially loved her cake!  So happy Jennifer took pictures for me so that I could enjoy this moment!






No comments: