Template

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family


We were able to get a few good pictures at Hailey's party.
What I love about this picture:
1.  Brian is actually smiling.  Lately when I ask him to take pictures he is making a face or messing around so that we don't get a good shot.  Thanks honey for working with me today to get a good picture!
2.  All of us are looking in the same direction.  Even though it isn't the greatest picture, we are all looking in the same direction.  Anyone with two small children knows what a difficult task that can be.
3.  Hannah is smiling and not making a face (she takes after her daddy, you know)
4.  I am smiling and not talking.  Usually I have some goofy look on my face when pictures are taken.  I am trying to get the kids looking in one place or ordering out directions for everyone as to where to look, when to smile, getting their attention (how bossy~)


1 comment:

Tammy said...

I like this picture!