Template

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hannah! Where did you put that ______?

One thing about having an overly helpful toddler, oh sorry- I mean big girl, is that you often find things missing.
I was trying to clean up the house a little this weekend and walked into the bathroom.  The light was still on, there were bath toys littering the floor, the old toilet paper roll on the vanity, hand towel laying on the toilet and the toothpaste-open toothpaste- on the counter.
Went to go and put the toothpaste away, wait....where in the world is that cap?
*sigh*
"HANNAH!  What did you do with the cap for the toothpaste?!"
"It's right here mommy"  (said with a huge matter-of-fact-smile on her face)


Oh, of course....how could I have missed that?

3 comments:

Chris Miller said...

Clever abd totally creative, but this COULD be very frustrating when you are looking for something (like the toothpaste cap). Funny. At least she remembers where she puts things. The other morning I sat my breakfast banana down before the last bite, and lost it.I knew I hadn't finished but couldn't find it anywhere and was going to miss the school bus if I looked for it any longer. That night, way later, it showed up when I looked on the lap of one of the giraffe dolls on the chest in the dining room!! Scary.

Jennie said...

hahahaha, (to mom's banana story)--but she's right, at least she remembers where she puts the odds and ends :/

Kari said...

I was going to comment on this and then I read Mom's story and got a little creeped out...