Template

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Event

For the last three weeks I have been getting emails from my dad inviting me to attend The Event.  These emails were always pretty vague....sometimes they would come with a picture attached.  The picture would look something like a puppet.
This morning I recieved my last reminder.  Tonight, 7:30 pm.  See you then.

We had a little trouble getting logged in.  First, I needed to download Skype on my new netbook.  My new netbook also came with a webcam attached to the lid but for some reason we could not get it to work.
We finally got logged in with our laptop and eventually were greeted by Jennie, welcoming us to 'The Grandpa Dan Show'!

Hannah's eyes lit up and she giggled.


Grandpa Dan put on a puppet show.  It included singing and dancing!
At the end of the show Kristin, Jennie, Kim, and Grandma Chris showed up!  Hannah could not stop talking about the show all night.  She loved it!
Her favorite was Stinky Sock.

P.S.  I caught her at the table later this evening, with her baby, waiting for the 'show' (notice the 'webcam' hanging from the screen)


Thanks guys for a special event!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is really cool!