Template

Friday, June 27, 2014

You have GOT to be kidding me?!

I was on a conference call this afternoon in my car while I was on my way to meet my dad and Kristin for lunch.  While I was sitting in the car finishing up the call I noticed something crawling on the dashboard.  It looked the size of a grasshopper or something and I immediately got the chills but as I got closer I saw that it was a spider! ICK! ICK! ICK! ICK!!!

Now, I am not a fan of spiders but I am also not a huge baby about them.  I hate large spiders and if I ever saw a tarantula outside of a cage I may actually be paralyzed with fear.  But your normal everyday spider, I can tolerate killing those suckers.
This guy though.  He was chubby.  Large.  Furry.  
How did he even get in here?!  Who invited him?!  Why is he in Minnesota?!
I couldn't focus for the rest of the call and my eyes could NOT lose him.  I wasn't really sure how I was going to exterminate this creature but it had to be done.  He needed to leave.
 I have towels under the girls seats in the back so I grabbed one of those to arm myself while I spoke to Dave about KSI and their documentation needs.
This dude, the furry one in my car, just pranced around like he owned the place.  At one point he actually sat back on his hind legs and stood up trying to reach the windshield.  WHAT?!  This changes everything.....ICK!
I eventually couldn't take being on guard like this any longer so I went for it.  I wrapped my hand in the towel and somehow grabbed a hold of him.  I flew my car door open and threw the towel on the ground where I proceeded to stomp on it until I was certain there was no chance he could climb up my leg.  When I looked inside the towel I could see that he had been 'taken care of'.
ISH!
I hated him.
 


No comments: