Template

Monday, June 02, 2014

Still getting used to the place


Yesterday was the official Epic Go Live for the hospitals and a portion of our clinics.  Also one of the reasons why this blog, my health, my family and friends have been neglected.  
This project has been painful to put it gently and unfortunately our team hasn't hit the hard part yet.

For the next few weeks we are working crazy hours and my first shift today was to start at 5 am and I will be working until 4 pm.  I woke around 3:30 and as I was walking downstairs to leave, the new house got me and I fell down the stairs.  Thankfully I didn't fly through the huge window in the landing or break the railing on the way down.  
Ouchee


Tonight was also the last night of Tball (the girls are thrilled!)
 They had their last practice and then received medals and cookies.
During their medal ceremony they each had to shout out their name as their medal was hung around their neck.  Adorable.



No comments: