Template

Friday, June 13, 2014

Cherry on Top (of a spoon)


I had the day off today to take the girls in for their physical appointments. Afterwards we went to my work to see the ladies and had lunch with Molly and Loriann.
On our way home I decided to bring the girls to the Walker Art Sculpture Garden to see the iconic Cherry on the Spoon.  I always point this out to them as we are driving on 94.  Depending on the season, sometimes they can see it and others it's covered by the trees.
When I got off the freeway they started asking where we were going.  I pulled up to park and parked the car.  It wasn't until we got out and started walking that they actually caught a glimpse of it and realized where we were.  Once Hannah saw it she started running down the path "It's the cherry on the spoon!  I can't believe it!"
 

They thought it was super cool and even better that it was misting on them as they got close to it.  



No comments: