Template

Saturday, October 19, 2013

You want me?

I was honored.
We mentioned to my sisters that we were going to head to the lake this weekend for one final trip and Kristin contacted me to see if I would be willing to take her and Bobby's engagement pictures.  
The leaves are about as beautiful as they are going to get and it is suppose to be decent out so this was a perfect opportunity.  

It was so hard to choose a few to post.
300+ pictures and they are all good.
The love between these two just radiates off of them and it was so fun to take their pictures.
Bobby was such a good sport and followed all of the directions we gave him.












They both seemed genuinely happy with the pictures- whew!
The backgrounds couldn't have been more perfect!
Congrats you two!!

1 comment:

Patience said...

LOVE the one with what seems like rain drops - kissing, one leg up and the last, sepia toned one. AWESOME! Want to come up and do our family portrait???