Template

Thursday, October 03, 2013

You like this?

Tonight Hailey and I were snuggling on the couch.  Brian was sitting on the other end and we were all watching TV.  Hailey had gone up to grab a snack and came down with some fruit snacks.  
A pack for her and a pack for me- she offered a pack to Brian and he responded with
 "No.  I don't eat that crap."
Hailey climbed back up on my lap and within a few seconds she pulled a fruit snack from it's bag and reached her arm across me asking "Hey dad- do you like this crap?"  Once again he said 'No."


She popped that one in her mouth and reached in again.  "How about this one daddy?  You like this crap?"  After we all stopped giggling we talked about how it probably isn't the best idea for her to use language like that and told her about how that word isn't a nice one.  "Oh sorry mommy."


1 comment:

Patience said...

Can you blame the kid for calling it like it is?!