Template

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Crying Momma- party of 1!

ALL BY HERSELF!

All that hardwork and practice has payed off!  I love, love, LOVE the way she writes her name :-)
She is doing so good with those e's.  Hailey has always done the lower case letters for her name even though the upper case E would be much easier for her to write, I would think.
I love watching her write her name.  She holds pens and pencils perfectly and starts with the H, a and i.   Then she'll sometimes pause and ask what comes next.  Before you can get out the rest of the letters she is hard at work finishing them up.  The l and e come super easy and she takes a little more time with the y.  

She has been coming home from Jackie's with papers that she has written her name on but Jackie usually helps remind her which letter comes next.  Tonight she didn't ask or need any help!
She grabbed a pen and some paper and a few minutes later brought this to show me.  
I am so proud of her but at the same time secretly wish that she would stay a little baby forever!
I'm not ready!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I know what you mean - I can't stand watching them grow up! Good work, Hailey!

Patience said...

Way to go Hailey! You know, that problem is easily solved with another baby.... just saying! :-)

Jennie said...

I agree with Patience! Let her grow up and give her a baby sib! haha!!