Template

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Who Tarted?

Last night the girls went to Jennie and Tom's so that Brian and I could go out for our Anniversary.

On our way there we were talking to them about how fun it is that Tom is now officially their uncle.  We explained that this is super cool because now we know that Tom will be in their lives forever.
"Forever mommy?"  "WOO HOO!  That is amazing!"


While we were out we saw a video posted on Facebook of the girls playing with a Whoopie Cushion.  They were laughing like crazy!  It was so adorable!

I love that they have so much fun with their aunts and uncles.  It warms my heart that I can share these two with my family and that they have so many people around them that truly love them.

When we asked Hailey what she was doing in that video she started giggling again- "I was tarting!"

1 comment:

Patience said...

Is it not amazing to get such real-time updates from "babysitters" while you're out?! But seriously, it is so special that they have so many people around who love them so much! They are truly blessed!