Template

Monday, June 27, 2011

Mom, I'm hot

It was 'Twins day' at Jackie's.
She told Brian about it the night before.  "Have the girls wear their Twins clothes, if they have any."
Brian told me.

Morning came, Hannah woke up talking about how her and Hailey needed to be Twins today.
"Then Jackie will see us and say 'You girls are twins- you look great'."
So, we found blue shirts and jean shorts and I dressed them like twins.
(at no point did the previous day's directions pop into my head)

We got to Jackie's and as soon as I saw her in her Minnesota Twins shirt my heart sank.
I turned and looked at Hannah, she realized what happened too and hung her cute little head.
"Oh sweetie- I am sorry, I forgot.  I will go home and get your Twins shirts.  Would you like that?"

Of course she took me up on that.
So, back to home I went to get the Minnesota Twins shirts.

Well, came home that night to find this....


"Mommy, I was hot."

1 comment:

Patience said...

Ha - Adorable! Did she learn that trick from you? Just kidding