Template

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Annual Pool Party

Today was the Nelson's annual pool party.
The Nelson's, the Palmer's, the Lindamood's, and the Parmley's used to live on the same block.  The Parmley's moved during the summer before Brian started 6th grade. 
Now all the neighborhood kids are grown up with kids of their own.
Each year the Nelson's host a pool party to get the families together.  

The weather was not nice this year, cold and windy, and just watching the kids in the pool made everyone shiver.  Like a trooper, Jennifer, swam with all the kids.  I brought my suit but it was way too cold for me to get in so even though I didn't want to put on my suit, I had a really good excuse this year.  Whew!





"Mommy, we got our own lunch!"


Here they are....the grandkids.  Good looking group!

2 comments:

Karri said...

Everyone looks much happier than last year. I wouldn't have gone in that weather either :-)

Jennie said...

!! look at the cutest pink cover-ups!! :-)