Template

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just read it



Tonight Hannah and I were catching up on Kari's blog : http://www.writinginthemiddle.blogspot.com/

They are going to be here in 3 weeks and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!
The post we finished on tonight was called 'Practice Makes Perfect' and it was about Kas and Tin practicing their egg-on-a-spoon carry for an upcoming birthday party that they were going to.

I asked Hannah if she wanted to type them a message.
She started pounding away at the keyboard as she tilted her head side to side.
Wonder what was going on in there?  Such concentration-

When she was done I asked her what it said (so I could write the translation).
You see her response below....



Then she jumped off my lap and went on to play.
Still makes me giggle.

And she still won't tell me.

2 comments:

Kari said...

That was so so so funny! Totally made my day! And tell Hannah thank you for the message, and that YES! I will keep it a secret form her mom... ;)

Patience said...

It's in Chinese - that's probably why you can't read it. Perhaps you need to befriend someone who speaks Chinese so you can have a handy interpreter at your beck and call.... :-)