Template

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!

Any man can father a child but it takes a special one to be a daddy!



We had my dad and sisters over for a BBQ tonight to celebrate Father's Day.
Brian made pulled pork and we had sandwiches, pasta salad (that was so yummy!), chips, dip, watermelon, beans, and Samoas ice cream with waffle cone cookies (yeah-for real) for dessert.
Everything was so good and it was a nice day to just be sitting outside hanging out in the driveway watching the kids play.  It was nice to see my dad, we don't see him near enough!

Sitting and watching the girls laugh and play is one of my favorite things to do.  I had another emotional moment tonight thinking about them and how lucky they are to have a daddy like Brian.  Someone who truly would do anything for them and will assure that they are protected and taken care of.  Someone who will rough house and play, cuddle and snuggle.  Someone who will give them TLC.

I am certain that they melt his heart as much as they do mine.

I sure wish I would have gotten a picture of the girls and Brian today....shoot!


3 comments:

Patience said...

Beautiful blog and BEAUTIFUL pictures! The one of Hannah - amazing!

Lori said...

I love your ability to capture such breathtaking photos!

Jennie said...

I agree--that picture of Hannah & the bursting bubble?!? Perfection!