Template

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Hannah!

 This morning Hannah woke to a room filled with balloons.  
Soda and friends were decked out with their birthday hats :-)




Downstairs on the counter was a birthday donut waiting for her.  So far seven is looking pretty good!


I got home early from work today so that I could get her present set up.
When I had gotten home from work I noticed a card, balloon and some candy sitting on one of the front chairs.  How sweet!  I am even feeling excited to see who the birthday elf is.


 

They pulled into the driveway and Hannah came running and screaming from the truck.  She could not hold in her excitement!  She was super excited and within a few minutes had already hopped on and was riding down the driveway. It seemed a little big at first and she will need to get used to the hand only breaks.  
Before the night was over she was starting to get more comfortable- we knew it wouldn't take long :-)



1 comment:

Patience said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I can hardly believe she's 7!! I remember when you were pregnant with her....