Template

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Decorating Woes

It's a double edged sword.  On one hand I am super excited to decorate and love looking for ideas.  On the other hand I am super overwhelmed and want it done now but know that it is going to take years before I am finally 'done'.   My latest projects have been the girls bedrooms.  
I have purchased items but am now struggling with where to put them.
I started in Hannah's room.  I had an idea of where I wanted things to go so after making the templates and trying a few combinations, I finally was brave enough to make it happen.








Hailey's room will probably take a little more time.  
After drawing a few options out, I couldn't settle on anything.




My shelves have also been hung up in our master bathroom!  They are perfect!
Now....the hard part.




No comments: