Template

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Ummm....gulp

Hannah wanted to get her haircut.  She has been talking about wanting to get it cut a little shorter than it is. "Like Hailey's".  So tonight I took her out to find a place that we could walk in for a cut. The first two places we tried were full so third time was a charm and we ended up at Ulta.
She had found a few shoulder length styles online that she really liked.
When we got there she showed the lady what she wanted to do, the girl seemed to understand and when she showed us how short it would be and how much she would be taking off we all agreed that we were on the same page. 



 About half way through the cut I started to get a little nervous.  There was hair all over the floor and she was giving no signs that she was close to being done.  She just kept cutting.
I was trying not to let Hannah see me freaking out and I was also trying to keep my cool and not appear super mad, which I was starting to get.  Finally she started blow drying and although we were about 3 inches shorter than we talked about, she wasn't bald- which for a minute I was nervous that she might be.

When she was done blowing and styling, she grabbed the mirror to show Hannah. I was nervous that she was going to freak out or cry since it was so short but she LOVED it.  She did look shocked but once she smiled about it, she never stopped.






No comments: