Template

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Gavin Degraw

Tonight Loriann and I are going to see Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson at the Myth!  
We both figured that Matt Nathanson would be opening for Gavin since neither of us could name more than 5 songs that he sings. Mary Murphy opened for both of them which was a surprise since we weren't expecting a third act.  She was entertaining.  
Next up- Gavin?!  What the?
He was very good. Super high energy, very personable and his voice sounded great.



Matt Nathanson was good, although- not my favorite.  It didn't help that I didn't know very many of his songs.  He was kinda goofy although the crowd loved him and it was clear that 80% of the people were there for him.  
If I ever get the chance to see Gavin again, I would.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Woo hoo! You're back!!! More, more!!