Template

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Productive Day

We had a productive day here today.
Brian cleaned the windows outside (well, at least the ones that he could reach).  You can also see that our yard is still dirt which means those clean windows will be dirty again after a few windy days.


Put some more holes in the walls today!  (I am getting so brave!)
The new paintings the girls did look so good and have filled in the space just perfectly.


I also hung up two pictures in the girls bathroom.  I framed some of grandma's old jewelry and it is the perfect addition to their bathroom.


I also finished my most favorite project yet!
Jenny McMahon showed me a picture of a family wall she made by modge podging photos to canvas.  It looked amazing so I needed to try it myself. 
I had bought that heart picture in the middle before we moved in the house and have been waiting to find the perfect way to use it.  This is exactly what I was looking for!
This turned out so perfect and I could not be happier. 






Tonight we were cleaning up and getting ready for Kristin's shower tomorrow when Hailey decided that her and Jacob should watch a little show in the driveway.  They are so cute.


No comments: