Template

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

All About Kristin

Today was a day all about Kristin!

I started working on her flowers today and then we met the family at MadCapper to visit her at work.
Of course (to keep a perfect score) I burned myself while working on the flowers.  Those hot glue guns get me everytime.  Ouch.


Before dinner we went to the candy store down the block and picked up a few bags of treats :-)


Hannah showing off the Reserved sign.  



Agustin has some mad drawing skillz.  He just whipped these guys up while hanging out waiting for his food.  Have I mentioned lately how much I adore this kids imagination?!


Hailey ordered spaghetti tonight- it was weird.  She is my chicken nugget kid and very very rarely chooses anything else.  The only other thing she ever considers is a corn dog or hot dog.  Not sure why she went with this tonight but she must have been in the mood for it because when it arrived she was still excited about it and actually made a good dent.


Hailey wanted to leave Kristin a little love note on the receipt :-)



Love these kids.  Love how much they enjoy each other's company.  Love how many people they have in their lives that love them so much.


No comments: