Template

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Let there be floors

Loriann and Molly went out to the house with me today at lunch.
I was so excited to see the tile backsplash that I could hardly concentrate at work.
We walked in and turned the corner and my breath was taken away!

 These pictures do not do it justice- I am SO happy!
Our countertops were put in the bathrooms and the vinyl flooring is in.




Laundry Room floor

Master Bathroom vanity

Master Bathroom Flooring
I love having Loriann and Molly out to the house.  They both seem to enjoy it and provide lots of positive feedback.  Loriann espeically.  She takes her own pictures and helps me think of decorating ideas and is always on the look out for good ideas.  I get to bounce ideas off of her and I know I can count on an honest opinion from her.  Everything is still surreal.  It's hard to believe that this is our house and even harder to believe that we are a little over a month away from moving in!

1 comment:

Patience said...

I am sad I'm missing out on these field trips because they would be so much fun, but I can say that the house looks amazing and really like something out of a magazine!