Template

Friday, February 21, 2014

Again


The rain started last night during the commute home and that turned into snow.  
It snowed most of the night and when we woke this morning things were not looking good.
Brian was about to get into the shower when he checked his phone only to find that school was cancelled.  Again.

This time Brian was able to stay home,  As much as I wasn't looking forward to the commute today, I was looking forward to being at work to get some stuff done.  Plus, I was already home two days this week.

Today at school Hannah was suppose to have a 100th day of school party so she was pretty upset when she woke up to hear that school was closed.  We kept Hailey home with her so they could play.

The roads were pretty nasty this morning but when I got to work to hang my jacket I saw just how pretty things actually looked.  It's hard to appreciate the beauty of winter when it's been so cold and long.
I spent a few minutes taking it all in.  Can it go away now? ;-)

1 comment:

Patience said...

I cannot believe how many cancelled school days there have been!