Template

Friday, February 28, 2014

Last Happy Hour

Brian's parents hang out at Wild Bill's most Friday nights.  We have a joined them a few times already however tonight will be the last night that we join them as 'roommates'.  This is our last Friday night at their house.  Hard to believe.

When we pulled into the parking lot Hailey started in "I hope that Bob isn't here. Tell that guy that he can't kiss me."  Bob is an old neighbor and friend of Denny and Judy's and a few weeks ago he gave Judy a kiss and Hailey was mortified!  He was flirting with her and paying all kinds of attention to her and even though she loved it, she acted like she didn't.  

During one of our trips to the bathroom I had both girls with me.  We were in the large stall and I turned to help Hannah with something and when I turned around again I found Hailey like this.....  What a goof ball!


I caught Hannah and Brian deep into a game that they had made up- something they were doing with counting and using the loser-pull tabs.  Whatever it was they sure were having fun.

We also like to quiz Hannah while we are out.  Asking her addition and subtraction problems- rarely can we stump her.  Pretty impressive!



1 comment:

Patience said...

LOVE the picture of Hannah and Brian together - so cute! And Hailey? Forget it! So much sass in one little person!