Template

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Inner Picasso

Earlier this summer there was a Living Social deal for Wine and Canvas.
It was such a good deal so I purchased two of them.
 My sisters and I went together when Kari was home this summer and Loriann and I have been wanting to go ever since.  We had our eyes on a particular picture but every month it would fill up before we could get registered.  This time we made it!  We were talking about it at work and Wendy mentioned that she has had an urge lately to paint.  We sent her the information and she signed up as well.  Molly was there too and within a few minutes we had another joining us!  Yeah!  This will be fun!


Molly and Wendy
Loriann and I
 After some dinner and drinks we were ready to go!
This picture looks MUCH harder than the flower I did last summer.  Here goes nothin'


Can you see it?  LOL- looks like some crazy volcano


I made the mistake of sitting next to Loriann, the master blender. This girl knows her way around a canvas and paint brush.  Wow- impressive!


Ta da! It was a fun night!


When I got home I saw that the girls had had a painting party of their own.
That sure was nice of grandma :-)



1 comment:

Patience said...

Awesome painting! Such a neat idea