Template

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I think my ears and eyes might be bleeding


Every generation has a show that is so ridiculous and annoying that kids love.
Yo Gabba Gabba is that show.

Me:  "Hannah what would you like to do?"
Hannah: "Get Dankie, go to your room, cuddle on you bed and watch Caillou."
Me:  "Sounds good to me, let's go!"

A chance to lay in my bed with my favorite 3 year old and cuddle?  I'm in!  Sounds like a nap could also be in my near future ;-)

I started to turn on Caillou and since Nick Jr was the last channel that was on Hannah caught a glimpse of these fools before I could hit the On Demand button.

Hannah:  "Wait Mommy!  I want this.  Gabba Gabba."

30 minutes of my life I will never get back.
Too annoying to fall asleep....ARUGH!

2 comments:

Patience said...

I have to say this is one of many reasons why I am so happy I'm too cheap to buy cable! I'm holding out hope that when the day comes for Violet to demand to watch a show, it'll be reruns of Mr Rogers...

Jennie said...

Joan's Maddie is ob-sessed! She made me watch an episode, I feel your pain...