Template

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blog 2 Print


There is a website called Blog 2 Print.
This website allows you to turn your blog into a book.
It was the easiest thing I have done.  You basically choose which blog site you use and enter your URL.  The site will then walk you through a few steps; choose your date range, set up, write a dedication, choose your cover and then wait.  After about a 5 minute wait the site presents you with your book.
The books are 8 1/2 x 11 in size with a soft cover (like a workbook).  You can print the book in color or black and white. 

My grandma doesn't have the internet so she isn't able to read either my or Kari's blog. 
So, for Christmas my sister's and I decided to print her a copy of my blog and Kari's blog. 
For Christmas she received Jan - June 2010 Vol I
For her Bday she received July - Dec 2010 Vol II

It's my turn next to get a copy of my blog in print. 

How special will it be in 10-20 years to sit around and reread these memories. 

My little gift to them and their children.





1 comment:

Patience said...

I LOVE this idea. I fully intend on printing ours out for Violet!