Template

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I got beef


Blue candy hearts?!
Almost, ALMOST, makes me as made as blue M & M's

Remember the good 'ol days when M & M's used to have tan instead of blue?
Then someone decided that they needed to let the chocolate eaters of the world vote on what color should replace it.
Replace?! Why mess with a good thing?
Needless to say I am not a fan.  It is just unnatural.  They look good, I will give you that but they still bug me. 
Now to see that they have added blue to the candy heart color wheel.
It is bad enough that they changed the yellow ones from tasting like the best banana heart in the world to lemon. 
 *sigh*


Oh, and by the way, Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I have yet to post about the new candy hearts--they anger me too!! lol--not as much as the M&M's because it's just the color, not the flavor--but the candy hearts!!! grrr!! NO banana AND no more white ones???? (those were my favorite :-/ )

Chris Miller said...

Boy, listen to you two! Candy is candy. Blue is good cuz it gives you another color when you eat them one at a time like a rainbow. I used to hate the tan ones...boring...but, at lesst they resembled chocolate, huh? Actually I never thought about any of this before. It's too bad. I used to pay more attention to the words on the hearts...(and those guys are only good if you leave them out to get hard and stale anyway.)