Template

Monday, February 14, 2011

All you need is love


Happy Valentine's Day!

No better way to spend 'the day of love' than with the ultimate signs of how great love can be.

Hannah wanted to get daddy some 'Milk-dogs (Milk Duds)' for Valentime's, we picked them up at Target yesterday and also picked up a new handheld Tetris game.  This morning while Brian was in the shower Hannah and I wrapped his gift and filled out his card.
Me: "Hannah, do you want to give this to him now or wait until you get home from Jackie's?"
Hannah:  "I want to wait.  I have a great idea!  I will put daddy's present in my room with my Dankie and then I will bring it to him when I get home from Jackie's.  How 'bout that?  Is that a good idea?"
Me:  "Sounds great!"
She ran into her room, placed his gift under her pillow, tip-toed out of her bedroom, shut the door and started to giggle...she was real happy about her surprise.
Just a few minutes later, while I was downstairs changing Hailey, I overheard this:
Hannah:  "Daddy, know what?!  I have a present for you in my room."
Brian:  "You do?  What is it?"
Hannah:  "I got you a new one of these (pointing at the Tetris game)!"

Needless to say daddy got his present in the morning before work.

Today is also Nash's 10th Birthday.  Hannah was real excited to learn it was his Birthday and was extra nice to him all day.  She even sung Happy Birthday to him.  I stopped on my way home to get cupcakes to celebrate.


I came home to a dozen red roses.  They are beautiful!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

love it--all of it, lol, especially the Nash bday cupcakes :-)