Template

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Not sure if I should laugh or cry

or both...



This is our house.  This is what it looks like at all times.
Strollers, car seats, highchairs, Oh My!

I guess this is what happens when you have baby obsessed little girls.

There is stuff everywhere. 
We aren't just talking about a few things on the floor.

We are talking about objects.  Objects that you have to walk around to get places.  You can't step over them or put them in the toy box.  They don't fold up or get put away.  These are huge-in-the-way-and-seem-to-be-in-every-room objects.

Most of the time these things make me smile.  Reminders of how sweet my girls are.  Signs of who they are and how they like to play.
Sometimes though, and I hate to admit this, it makes me want to cry.  My house is too small for all of this stuff.  Sometimes I wish that we had a better place to put this stuff.

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is temporary. 
When they are 18 and all of these strollers aren't around anymore I am going to miss them.

3 comments:

Kari said...

You WILL miss it, so enjoy it now.

For us it isn't strollers and baby seats but race tracks. At least a baby seat or stroller can be used to rest a purse or coat on. What can I do with race tracks?!

Ideas welcome.

Anonymous said...

You ARE going to miss them.

Chris Miller said...

Ooopps! That was me in the anonymous comment. I was gonna say , "Kari, too bad you can't figure out a way to set up something on wheels that can go on the tracks and move stuff around for you, like laundry, etc. ha ha