Template

Monday, November 22, 2010

My turn


Ever since my weekend at the salon getting my eyebrows waxed Hannah wants to play 'eyebrow girl'.
It all started one night when she peeled the label off of a water bottle and found that the label was sticky.  She had me lay down and for about 20 minutes straight she pretended to wax my eyebrows. 
Tonight it was her turn to get her eyebrows done.

She was getting the complete spa experience.

Reminded me of when we were little and we would put rollers in grandma's hair.  I am sure that she loved sitting and having us brush and play with her hair.  Even if it was just for the small simple fact that at that moment we were sitting in one place for longer than 2 minutes.

1 comment:

Chris Miller said...

This is hilarious, and a little bit scary....! Wow! Little sponges and copycats they are!