Template

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Momma


Brian picks the girls up each day from daycare.  I do the drop off and he picks up.  There is no way with my commute that I could assure that I would be there each day by 4:30 to pick them up.  It works well for us but that also means that the minute I walk in the door after work it is GAME ON until the kids are in bed.
When I walk in the door, Hannah usually comes running shouting "Mommy! Mommy!  Mommy!"
Hailey usually gets so exicted that she yells and then flaps her arms as fast as she can.  Then after that doesn't work to actually help move her she will start crying until I pick her up.
Nash is so excited to see that someone is opening the door that as I am coming in he is pushing his way out.
It can get a little crazy and stressful at times but even so it is wonderful to get such a warm welcome.





3 comments:

Jennie said...

That is the SWEETEST picture--especially of Haiely monster--luv it!

Kari said...

wait until you walk in the house and suddenly see a kid jumping through the air into your unsuspecting arms!

Chris Miller said...

Such a precious picture of mom and her girls. You all look good. I wish you could have the luxury of being with them all day long, but look how happy they are to see you after being at their "job" while you are at yours.