Template

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thanks Cub Foods


Walked into Cub Foods today and this beauty of a cart was staring Hannah in the face.  It is the cadillac of carts- twice as long as a normal cart, does not steer well, and equiped with not one but TWO steering wheels and sets of buckles.  I can never decide if I am really grateful that they make carts so fun for kids so that they sit in them and let you shop or annoyed by the fact that I can't steer this thing and will spend the whole shopping trip knocking things off the shelves.
Half way through our trip Hannah saw another little girl (she was probably eight years old) walking next to her mom while they shopped.  She turns to me and says "mom, I want to walk like the other kids". 

Thanks Cub, now I get to knock things off your shelves and I don't even have a child in the cart to make it worthwhile...

1 comment:

Kari said...

LOL!

I totally hear you! We have the same kind of shopping carts here, shaped like cars, and I actually hurt my shoulder trying to steer it around the narrow little aisles!

I love that Hannah! "Mommy, I want to walk like that girl!" That's classic!