Template

Monday, April 19, 2010

B - I - N - G - O

I wish I could have yelled that last night.
Tammy, Bett, Jodi, and I went to dinner at then out to play Bingo.
It was Tammy and Jodi's first time.  It was sort of funny to think that after all of those years working in the Bingo Hall that Tammy had never gone to play.  But then again, it all makes perfect sense.  Being in that environment for that long, you do NOT EVER want to be 'a Bingo player'.  (No disrespect to any Bingo players reading this....until you have seen what I have seen, you couldn't understand)
No winners last night from our group but hopefully that won't be the only chance for us :-)

I wonder if Jodi and Bett went back inside after we left.....?




3 comments:

Kari said...

that sounds like fun! i so wish i could be there with you...

Chris Miller said...

Two of the girls I work with go constantly....to Little Canada...and Mary C. keeps trying to entice me to go. She went the other night and spent $30 and won $99 twice. She goes ALL THE TIME. All I can think of is the time I worked in concessions at Pot o Gold and what I used to think about Bingo players, too....I can see where it might be fun once in awhile. The girls at work are pretty funny and entertaining and are probably a blast at Bingo.

Tammy said...

I am so glad girls night worked out. We need them to stay sane :) Bunco here we come.