Template

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Just a few minutes, girls


Today I wanted to run to the outlet mall. 
Once I mention to Hannah that we are going to go somewhere she is 'all in'.  She gets really excited and keeps asking every two minutes "ready to go, mom?".    Brian had left to meet someone to purchase something that he saw on Craigslist so it was just us.  I didn't have any backup keeping them busy while I finished getting ready so that we could leave. 
So, I turned to the next best thing after daddy, the TV.
I set the girls up on our bed, turned on some Caillou and went into the bathroom to finish getting ready.  It got really quiet and by the time I was done getting ready I walk in to find this.  Hailey fast asleep, her hand getting kissed by Hannah, and Hannah cuddling Dankie.
I love these sweet little moments.



1 comment:

Jennie said...

I just noticed that they're like, holding hands--how sweeeeet :)