Template

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Still Fits


Hannah can still fit in my lap and will climb up and put herself there any chance she can get.  Sometimes it's annoying.  Sometimes I wish I could just sit on the couch or a chair without another human sitting on top of me getting as comfortable as she can all the while I get more and more uncomfortable.  Sometimes I just want to stand up and go to the bathroom without having to remove a 60 pound mound of flesh.  Sometimes I just want to twirl my hair and surf the internet on my phone.  Sometimes I find myself telling her to get off or to leave me alone. And then sometimes I ask for her to hop up.  Sometimes I am calling for her to come and sit with me.  Sometimes I can't wait to get home from work so I can sit and cuddle up with my girls. 

I will never know when it's the last time.  So each time when she climbs up I try to remind myself that this could be it.  Soak it in.  I'll miss this someday.

No comments: