Template

Sunday, February 12, 2017

91!

Today we celebrated Grandma's 91st Birthday!
On the way there I asked Hannah to sign our names on the card- I loved the encouragement and the reminder to grandma about what a big accomplishment this is!
I have always told Grandma that I expect her to live to at least 103.  At a minimum.
I see Hannah must be listening and now has put it in writing that there will even be a party!


And even at 91, the poor woman gets no break. Grandma has always been a sew-er.  She has made curtains, slip covers, baby clothes, doll clothes, kids clothes, her own clothes, prom dresses, wedding dresses, bridesmaid and flower girl dresses.  Hemming pants and fixing ripped seams. 
She has a sewing machine but it's nothing fancy.  A lot of times she has done her work with just a needle and thread.  Pretty impressive that one!


No comments: